It’s a matter of proud for SSBOGC to inform you all about the recommendation of our regular classroom student RACHIT BIJALWAN from 3AFSB GANDHINAGAR for 144 NDA Course. Here I am sharing a post received by us from him.

Sir, I am RACHIT BIJALWAN. I am very happy to inform you that I got recommended from 3 AFSB Gandhi Nagar for 144 NDA Course. 

It would have not been possible for me to achieve this feat in my first attempt without yours and Group Captain Mukherji Sir’s mentoring.

The approach adopted by you to groom and teach us the nuances of SSB Interview procedures and expected standards without giving us tips and tricks helped me to present my original self in SSB. I believe that this is what made all the difference.

I would like to convey my special thanks to Group Captain Mukherji Sir for helping us in understanding the underlying logics behind each psych test and accordingly give genuine and more importantly original responses.

Group Captain Mukherjee Sir helped us improve our psych for psych tests. He took our interview and helped us with our English and he helped us groom ourselves into a person with better psych.
Sir on 31st January 2020 a total of 15 candidates were recommended, out of which 14 were from Sainik Schools. A.F.P.S. and R.I.M.C and only two including me from a civilian background.
I owe it all to you and Mukherjee Sir who counseled me and instilled confidence in me to give SSB with an open mind and without any stress or anxiety.

Thanks and warm regards.
RACHIT BIJALWAN

Comments